Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to StorialTech!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of StorialTech's Website, located at storialtech.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use StorialTech if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “User”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the StorialTech's terms and conditions. “The StorialTech”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Website. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the User and Ourselves. All terms refer to the post reading, writing and downloading pdf necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the User in the most appropriate manner for the good expriences needs in respect of provision of the StorialTech's stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from StorialTech for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not do:
- 1) Reproduce, duplicate or copy post from any website or internet source on StorialTech.
- 2) Republish any post from StorialTech.
- 3) Sell, rent or sub-license material from StorialTech.
- 4) Bad behavior with any user or making bad comment on any post.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
StorialTech reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You can do this:
- 1) You can post any content by category which from give StorialTeh.
- 2) Your content must have need at least 200 words.
- 3) You can change and delete any post which are you posted.
- 4) You can comment any post with good behavior.
- 5) You can download pdf from pdf store of StorialTech.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- 1) Government agencies.
- 2) Search engines.
- 3) News organizations.
- 4) Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- 1) commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- 2) dot.com community sites.
- 3) associations or other groups representing charities.
- 4) online directory distributors.
- 5) internet portals.
- 6) educational institutions and trade associations.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to StorialTech. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- 1) By use of our corporate name or
- 2) By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to or
- 3) By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of StorialTech's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.